GLASS EXPANDABLE DINING TABLE : DINING TABLE
Glass Expandable Dining Table : Double Pedestal Dining Table
Glass Expandable Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- able to expand or be expanded
- (Expandability) A measure of the ability to expand. A characteristic of substances, such as gases, that can expand to fill their containers.
- (of gases) capable of expansion
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
Tango Temper Glass Extensive Dining Table Model# DT-186L
This stylish and modern dinette table is completed with a tempered glass table top. Featuring the extendable sides on both ends, it is fit to meet your needs for nearly any occasion. Designed with the highest quality, the refreshing style of the table is able to modernize your dining area. Characterized by its chrome-finished legs, its unique and trendy taste adds personality to any dining room. Have questions: call 800-838-3867 (Chairs in the picture not included, see our store for more various chairs)
Swedish-inspired dining room: Gustavian table + gilded chairs
Aren't these chairs gorgeous? They're from Oly Studio, but of course -- home of all things lovely and out of my price range!
What the Domino editors say: "A serious, fluted-leg Gustavian model anchors a ship-shaped crystal confection that's sure to be a conversation piece. (Word to the wise: To keep this 50 lb. caravel from crashing, secure well!)"
Table: 72" x 44" x 30" expandable "Maison," $1,899, Ethan Allen.
Chandelier: 25" x 14" x 38" "Crystal Ship," $799, zgallerie.com.
Chairs: "Beverly," $1,575 each (as shown), olystudio.com for stores.
Pitcher: Glass "Hobnail," $55, conranusa.com .
Bergh Expandable Dining Set CT61A-SO
This expandable dining table set features a fresh looking, modern design. Its linear frame, tempered glass, and stainless steel base immediately enhance any dining room. The 4 chairs it comes with only add to the sets elegance. With premium vinyl upholstery and a chrome base, they successfully combine both style with strength. This dining set would instantly become the center piece of any dining room. Limited assembly is required.
the kitchen table richmond
rio brands folding oval poker table
poker coffee table
coffee bar tables
silver end tables
leaf sofa table
marble pedestal dining table
rectangular outdoor table cover
round wood coffee tables
black round end tables